why keep asking?
13.36.00 | Author:
look into myself, and find somebody else, nope, not somebodyelse, just another side of me. and you know what? i think i really lost who i am before this. do not tell me about it anymore, don't know why, it makes my heart hurts. 

am i wanna myself back? sometimes i think so, but that's not easy for me at all. i tried, i am trying, and i will keep trying, but,, it just... so hard. hard without anyone i can talk to about this. hard with things that gone just fine, even seems getting better without me.. and nobody really want me to back, really be by my side, to guide me through the way i have losted. well weird, in the other words maybe i am not trully wants myself back, becauce i am just waiting somebody to come, and never try to catch it by myself. yeah, i know. give up already, to back lonely.

the things left behind, just so great to overcome. still save a hurt heart maybe, with no idea about things can repair it. 

i know it is not good at all. not good for whoever look at me on that way, the way they (and me maybe) think i should be: someone i had left.

sometimes i think, better to just let the life flow, without any effort to go back, and just pretend nothing happen, be happy with my life now, whatever they say. but then...



... why keep asking za? 

hff..



somebody,
help me please.

|
This entry was posted on 13.36.00 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comment:

On 6 Juli 2009 pukul 11.41 , rahasia mengatakan...

are you ok?